What is Brain Injury Awareness Month? It is what we, as a community, make it. During the month of March, we can make a deliberate choice to engage our community and spread awareness about brain injury. We can take the 31 days of March and celebrate the journey. We can recognize all of the obstacles people have overcome, we can recognize the losses people have experienced and we can work towards creating better support and communities for people with brain injury.
What you can do:
- Learn more about brain injury causes and effects.
- Stay informed – sign up to receive more information about brain injury and support services.
- Volunteer your time to support persons affected by brain injury.
- Become an advocate for persons affected by brain injury.
- Become a member of the Brain Injury Alliance of Minnesota and show your commitment to its mission.
- Donate to the Brain Injury Alliance of Minnesota.
Taken from the Brain Injury Alliance of Minnesota website, www.braininjurymn.org.
Kauffman Law Firm is a member of and actively involved in the Rochester Area Brain Injury Community Committee, the Brain Injury Alliance of Minnesota, and the Brain Injury Alliance of Iowa.