Farming is one of the most dangerous jobs in America. In addition to the strenuous and heavy physical labor required, modern farming requires exposure to sophisticated – but often dangerous — machinery. Farm accidents may occur in routine day-to-day operations. Or farm accidents may occur as a result of defective farm machinery.
If you are injured in a farm-related incident you may be entitled to the following Recoverable Losses:
- Past pain, suffering, disability, disfigurement, scarring or emotional distress
- Reasonable medical expenses
- Loss of earnings
- Future pain, suffering, disability, disfigurement, scarring or emotional distress
- Future medical expenses
- Future loss of earning capacity
See our generic Jury Special Verdict Form.
Past medical expenses may be paid by:
- Medical Pay Insurance (Property)
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance (Work)
- Minnesota No-Fault Insurance (Car or Truck)
There may be several layers of insurance coverage and several insurers involved in your case depending on how the farm accident occurred including:
- No-Fault Insurance (Car or Truck)
- Liability Insurance or Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) (Car or Truck)
- Underinsured Motorist Insurance (UIM) (Car or Truck)
- Umbrella Insurance against either property owner or car or truck injury
If you or a loved one have suffered a farm-related accident, you need to concentrate on one thing — getting on with your life. Let our experienced team handle the insurance paperwork including claim forms, reports, authorizations, requests for recorded statements and Defense Medical Examinations (DMEs).
We offer a free consultation, so you have nothing to lose by contacting us first.
For a free consultation:
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 507-285-5350 or 877-285-5350