“I do not think I can express how much it means to me that you took me under your wings! You did such an excellent job and went above and beyond.”
Emily and Adam Miller, Pine Island, Minnesota
Truck accidents often result in profound injury — or even death.
When 80,000 pounds of steel are involved, there is no such thing as a fender bender.
Is it any wonder that truck accidents cause more serious injuries and deaths than car accidents?
Because of the increased dangers of truck accidents, owners and drivers of commercial trucks are subject to special State and Federal rules and regulations more stringent than passenger vehicles. Commercial truck accidents require specialized knowledge of rules and regulations including special record keeping rules that apply specifically to owners and drivers of commercial trucks.
Kauffman Law Firm is a member of the following specialized commercial trucking groups:
- American Association for Justice Interstate Trucking Litigation Section
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLAmerica)
If you or a loved one have been injured in a truck accident, you may be entitled to the following Recoverable Losses:
- Past pain, suffering, disability, disfigurement, scarring or emotional distress
- Reasonable medical expenses
- Loss of earnings
- Future pain, suffering, disability, disfigurement, scarring or emotional distress
- Future medical expenses
- Future loss of earning capacity
See our generic Jury Special Verdict Form.
For further discussion of these losses, see: Minnesota No-Fault: How No-Fault Works
There may be several layers of insurance coverage and several insurers involved in your case including:
- No-Fault Insurance
- Liability Insurance or Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM)
- Underinsured Motorist Insurance (UIM)
If you or a loved one have been injured in a truck accident, you need to concentrate on one thing — getting on with your life. Let our experienced team handle the insurance paperwork including claim forms, reports, authorizations, requests for recorded statements and Defense Medical Examinations (DMEs).
We offer a free consultation, so you have nothing to lose by contacting us first.
For a free consultation:
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at 507-285-5350 or 877-285-5350